[OTR Announce] Beat the Heat Road Trip

OTRAnnounce at overtherhine.com OTRAnnounce at overtherhine.com
Wed Jun 29 09:27:17 EDT 2005

Hello,

Thanks to all of you who joined Over the Rhine this past weekend in St. Louis
at Blueberry Hill, and for the two sold out shows at Schubas in Chicago.
We're having great fun touring the new songs on Drunkard's Prayer, our new cd, as
well as revisiting bits of Ohio, Good Dog Bad Dog etc.

Just in case you need a change of scenery, we wanted to invite you to a free
show in Louisville, Kentucky that we're playing this evening -- a free outdoor
festival sponsored by fine radio station WFPK. Over the Rhine is headlining
the festival and will take the stage at 8:25. There are two other performers as
well.

Here's the complete schedule:

5:25-6:25        Fire The Saddle
6:55-7:55        Francis Dunnery
8:25-?            Over The Rhine

Here are directions if you want to sit by the river with a few friends and
hear some great music on a hot summer night. Bring a blanket and a picnic. Stay
awhile.

Hope to see you,

Over the Rhine.

>From Indianapolis via I-65
Cross the Ohio River
Take the first downtown exit off I-65 (Jefferson
Street).
Turn right on Brook Street.
Brook Street dead ends at Witherspoon and the Park.

>From Nashville via I-65
Take the Brook Street exit.
Brook Street dead ends at Witherspoon and the Park.

>From Cincinnati via I-71
Take 64 West (St. Louis) into downtown Louisville.
Take the Third Street exit, stay in the left lane.
Turn left on River Road at foot of ramp, go two
blocks.
Waterfront Park is on the left.