[OTR Announce] This Weekend and More

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine OTRAnnounce at overtherhine.com
Wed Nov 16 11:08:37 EST 2005

Hello from Nowhere Farm,

(No-where, or now-here, you decide.)

There's a lot going on. We'll try to be brief. As a friend once sang, Life is
strange, life is good, life is all that it should be...

***

Come see Over the Rhine this weekend...

Thursday, November 17, at the Kent Stage (a lovely old theater with red
velvet seats) in Kent, Ohio. We're honored to be a part of the 39th Annual Kent
Folk Festival. This performance will be recorded for later broadcast.

Friday, November 18, at the Bellville Opera House, Bellville, Ohio. Travel
only by back roads and meet us after dark in a lovely little Ohio town, the kind
of town that Sherwood Anderson conjured so vividly in his spare, moving short
stories. We'll write a few stories of our own.

Saturday, November 19, at the Calvin College Fine Arts Center, Grand Rapids,
Michigan. We're always happy to be part of this concert series, one of the
nation's finest. Looking forward to the Bosendorfer grand piano, with those few
extra low notes.

***

Check out our on-line specials...

The end of the year approacheth. Every song we've ever recorded is on sale.
Hooray. Woo-hoo. Enjoy. Check out our flea market here:

http://overtherhine.com/catalog/order.html

And stay tuned for more info on the upcoming Christmas Tour,
(overtherhine.com) as well as special performances on December 18th, and a limited edition,
signed CD of highlights from this year's homecoming concert at the Taft!

You'll be hearing from us again soon,

Captain Hallelujah Wannabe

ps Thanks for the great three-nighter at Canal Street Tavern. That was a good
ride.