[OTR Announce] Over the Rhine Tour Post Script

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine OTRAnnounce at overtherhine.com
Wed Nov 30 15:03:54 EST 2005

Hi again,

Just a short note this time.

This Christmas tour, we'll once again be encouraging people to consider
sponsoring a child (through World Vision) in Africa in areas that have been hit
particularly hard by AIDS. For us in the West, it's the monthly equivalent of 2
cd's. For an impoverished child, $30 a month can mean food, clean water,
shelter and an education.

We had a goal last year of getting 200 kids sponsored, and we got 85! A good
start. This year, we'd like to reach our goal.

#1) We need two volunteers to help with the World Vision table at each
concert. If you'd like to help out, please e-mail our tour manager Brandon Dawson:

Brandon at overtherhine.com

In the subject heading, please put your city and World Vision in all caps,
example: AKRON, WORLD VISION. Include your name and contact info in the e-mail.
We'll give you a free ticket to the show and let you know what time to arrive
so that we can show you the ropes.

#2) If you're coming to the concert, please give this some thought in advance
and consider making this tour significant in ways that go far beyond the
music. If you're not able to attend the tour this year, but would like to help us
reach our goal of getting 200 kids sponsored, please e-mail Linford a note at
OTRhine at aol.com. Linford will respond and and then put someone at World Vision
in touch with you.

Thanks for your consideration during this special time of the year.

Peace,

Over the Rhine

Check out overtherhine.com for much more.