[OTR Announce] Nashville Rescheduled for Monday/Lexington TBA

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine OTRAnnounce at overtherhine.com
Thu Dec 15 14:03:30 EST 2005

Hey folks,

Please help circulate the following info to any friends etc who had plans for
tonight's concert in Nashville or tomorrow's concert in Lexington.

The SOLD OUT Third & Lindsley concert in Nashville has been moved to Monday,
Dec 19. This will be the final stop on our tour this year! (Thanks to everyone
at the venue for helping us reschedule this so quickly.) (Also, Kim Taylor
won't be able to make this date because of her son Griffin's birthday party. Amy
Rigby will be opening the show.)

Lexington will be rescheduled for Mid-Late February. The good news is we
played The Dame twice already this year, and all y'all can just drive right on up
to Cincinnati and join us for the Taft concert this Saturday, December 17,
which is being taped for a limited edition Live CD. (More on that at
overtherhine.com...)

And if you'd like to stick around for the party we're throwing on Sunday the
18th, tix will be available at The Taft.

Thanks for your understanding, and once again, we apologize for the bad
timing.

Now back to finding Karin's voice...

Linford for Over the Rhine