[OTR Announce] Thanks for Pre-ordering Over the Rhine's SNOW ANGELS!

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine otrannounce at overtherhine.com
Wed Nov 15 17:05:01 EST 2006

Dear Over the Rhine Fan,

Hello and thank you for pre-ordering your copy of Snow Angels!  As a
gift for your kind support, we'd like to offer you free downloads of
Karin's Nowhere Farm acoustic sketches - the early acoustic demos of
many of the songs that ended up as Snow Angels.

Listen to them, enjoy them... hopefully they'll tide you over until
Snow Angels arrives safe and sound in your hands.

To download the songs, please go to:
http://overtherhine.com/music/recordings/cd15/sketches.html

These are intended exclusively for folks who pre-ordered Snow Angels,
and will be available for the pre-sale period only.  Please do not
forward this email, or this URL.  We appreciate your integrity.

And again, we appreciate your support.

Sincerely,
Over the Rhine
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.