[OTR Announce] Apologies

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine otrannounce at overtherhine.com
Wed Nov 15 18:01:06 EST 2006

Dear Over the Rhine fans,

Please accept our most sincere apologies - in our efforts to get
everything up and running for the pre-sale of Snow Angels, we
inadvertently sent out an email with erroneous information about where
to download the Acoustic Sketches.  We're sorry to clutter your inbox
with more chatter.

On a more positive note - the early difficulties are past us and the
pre-order process for Snow Angels and Live From Nowhere, Volume 2 are
in full swing.  If you had any difficulty purchasing these in the past
couple days we again apologize and implore you to try, try again.

And of course, once you pre-order your copy of Snow Angels you will be
emailed the correct address to download the the Nowhere Farm Acoustic
Sketches as our way of saying thanks.

This concludes your inbox interruption.  Now back to regular
programming.

Sincerely,
Over the Rhine
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.