[OTR Announce] Mark Your 2007 Over the Rhine Calendars...

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine otrannounce at overtherhine.com
Fri Jun 1 18:26:50 EDT 2007

Hey, hey, hey,

Just thought you might want to put some of these X's and Ohhhh's on your OtR
Calendars:

The Trumpet Child, a new full-length studio project from Over the Rhine, has
been recorded, mixed and mastered. It will be available in music stores
nationwide on August 21st!

June 1st at midnight: Tickets go on-sale exclusively at OvertheRhine.com for
select Trumpet Child Tour Dates! (Convenient, easy, and with no 3rd-party
inflated fees, this is a new service we're providing directly for the world's
greatest music fans. That would be you.)

July 1st at midnight: The Trumpet Child pre-order sale starts at
OvertheRhine.com. Order directly from us and receive exclusive extras.

August 31st, join us at beautiful Coney Island Moonlight Gardens in
Cincinnati, Ohio, for our gala Album Release Concert. (Tickets on sale tonight at
midnight exclusively at OvertheRhine.com.)

September 13th & 14th: Over the Rhine kicks off the West Coast Leg of The
Trumpet Child Tour with two nights in Seattle. Visit OvertheRhine.com for more
details or to purchase tickets for these and additional confirmed West Coast
Dates!

And finally, if you're feeling a little frisky, please join us at these
upcoming Over the Rhine concerts:

Thursday, June 7: Kingsport, TN: Twilight Alive

Friday, June 8: Nashville, TN: 3rd & Lindsley w/very special guest, Swan
Dive!

Saturday, June 9: Newport, KY: Rivertown Breakdown (Karin and Linford perform
acoustically at a special benefit concert for the Ohio River w/Katie Laur,
Jake Speed and many more!)

Friday, June 22: Louisville, KY: 930 Listening Room (A beautiful new venue we
hear... Our first time.)

Pls visit OvertheRhine.com for additional shows, and more details, as well as
our entire catalog of CD's etc.

Finally, if you'd like to spend the first week in August in beautiful Santa
Fe with Karin and Linford doing a little songwriting, listening to music and
talking about life and art, check out the information on the home page of, you
guessed it, OvertheRhine.com. The weeklong workshop takes place at St. John's
college. The views are breathtaking, the air is crisp, dry and cool, and you
can rub shoulders with other unique artists, poets and writers from around the
country, who will also be leading workshops concurrently.

Look for a real letter before too many more weeks pass, but we wanted to get
you the news.

Lookin' forward!

Over the Rhine