[OTR Announce] Join Over the Rhine in Two Stunning Locations

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine otrannounce at overtherhine.com
Thu Jul 26 11:28:11 EDT 2007

Hi from Ohio,

Hope you all are enjoying July. We've been having beautiful Ohio summer
weather, lots of sun, fluffy white clouds, chilly nights made for after dark
walking.

Lots happening with Over the Rhine to report. We'll try to keep it short this
time around.

The Trumpet Child has arrived safely with full artwork intact. We have held
it in our hands. This baby is a bouncing beauty if we say so ourselves! You can
pre-order your copy now which will ship to arrive at your door on or before
August 21st. If you'd like to hear the music, you can stream The Trumpet Child
on the OtR Record Player at OvertheRhine.com. All those who pre-order will
receive an exclusive treat which makes us grin from ear to ear. It's a surprise,
so we ain't sayin' nothin' more.

(Special thanks to all who have pre-ordered already. Purchasing OtR CD's
directly through OvertheRhine.com is the most direct way to support our music. We
really do appreciate you all. Thanks again!)

You can read a mini-mini-review of The Trumpet Child here:

http://blogger.xs4all.nl/werksman/archive/2007/07/26/263380.aspx

***

And (!), join Over the Rhine in the coming week in two stunning locations:

Karin and Linford will be performing an acoustic living room concert in
Albuquerque, NM, this Saturday, July 28, at the Golden West Saloon.

And the full band will be convening for a show on Wednesday, August 1, at the
beautiful Fox Theater in Boulder, CO. (This concert is part of a radio
convention in Boulder which is hosting many songwriters and bands throughout the
week including Steve Earle, Los Lobos, The Subdudes, Paula Cole etc.) Pls join us
- we're long overdue to reconnect with many of you in Denver and Boulder. It
would be great to see some familiar faces at The Fox.

Check out OvertheRhine.com for all the particulars on the above.

Also, if you're unable to meet up in the next few days, don't dismay: Over
the Rhine is coming to a town near you. Check out the concert dates at
OvertheRhine.com and make plans to join us on the Trumpet Child Tour. (More dates
continue to be added…) We've got an exceptional band and crew together, and we're
looking forward to opening wide many an evening. (We're kicking off the USA
tour with a gala hometown show at beautiful Coney Island Moonlight Gardens in
Cincinnati on Friday, August 31st.)

More soon, and keep in touch,

OtR

(Feel free to pass this info around to family and friends. Thanks!)

Visit OvertheRhine.com for much more.