[OTR Announce] Over the Rhine Free Show and More

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine otrannounce at overtherhine.com
Thu Oct 11 17:39:53 EDT 2007

Just a quick heads up:

Over the Rhine will be playing a free lunchtime concert in Louisville
tomorrow, Friday, October 12 at noon Eastern time. Pls contact radio station WFPK in
Louisville for more info. The concert will be broadcast as well, so tune in or
listen online! Hope to see you if you can make it.

The Trumpet Child North American Tour heads South and East next week with
special guest Rosie Thomas. Check out OvertheRhine.com for all the upcoming
dates.

We're looking for a few good volunteers in each city to help sell our CD's,
T-shirts and sundry treats. Pls e-mail merch at overtherhine.com and put MERCH
VOLUNTEER, CITY, STATE in the subject heading, and include your contact info in
the body of the e-mail. If you don't hear from us, it just means we're covered.
Thanks -- it's a big help! (We really appreciate the great job our volunteers
did on the West Coast leg!)

Hope to see you in the coming weeks.

Much more soon!

Over the Rhine

***

The Trumpet Child and Snow Angels are now both available online and in fine
record stores nationwide. Check out OvertheRhine.com for more!