[OTR Announce] Rounding 3rd and Heading for Home

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine otrannounce at overtherhine.com
Thu Nov 1 10:29:11 EDT 2007

Hello all,

Just a quick late night note from Philly to say thanks for an unforgettable
tour -- undoubtedly the best of our career so far. We covered so many miles of
beautiful country since late July, and those of you who attended the concerts
have been inspiring and amazing to us in countless ways. In short, thanks for
everything. We are blessed with the best listening audience in the world.

If all goes according to plan, Karin and I will be back at Nowhere Farm this
Sunday evening for some much needed rejuvenation. I'll send out a real letter
sometime in November.

In the meanwhile, we're looking forward to our final concert this evening
with wonderful Rosie Thomas in Philadelphia, and to our live broadcast with WXPN
at noon on Friday, November 2. Tune in online at xpn.org if you'd like to
listen.

The Taft Theater Concert in Cincinnati is planned for Saturday, December 15
with special guest Michelle Shocked. We are planning another conversational
gathering, acoustic show and Christmas party for the afternoon of Sunday,
December 16 so that we can bask in the afterglow of a great year with all of you who
might be interested in meeting up with us. More details on all of this soon --
stay tuned at OvertheRhine.com... You're invited.

And finally, we wanted to mention a very special bit of news. Michael Wilson,
one of America's most gifted, sought after photographers, is opening a
portrait studio in Cincinnati, Ohio. Soon, anyone can make an appointment to have
this important American artist make an archival, natural light portrait that can
be enjoyed by loved ones both now and in years to come. Michael Wilson has
photographed many vital songwriters, musicians, writers and artists around the
world. We've been priveleged to include Michael's work in many of Over the
Rhine's CD packages over the years. We are thrilled that his services will now be
available to anyone.

On the evening of this coming Wednesday, November 7th, Michael Wilson will be
showing work at York St. Int'l Cafe, and there will be a silent auction of
some of his photographs as he launches his new portrait studio. All are welcome.
Admission is free.

Check out this link which contains the invitation if you'd like to attend:

http://daylightportrait.com/opening

See you there if not before,

Linford and Karin