[OTR Announce] Over the Rhine Hometown Concerts December 19, 20 and 21

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine otrannounce at overtherhine.com
Mon Dec 15 00:17:42 EST 2008

Hello all,

Just a quick thank you note to all of you who recently joined us on the West Coast and in Louisville and Chicago. A truly memorable trip -- so many memorable images. Y'all are wonderful. Glad our stories have gotten tangled up together.

And thanks to all of you in our extended musical family who helped make Karin's birthday on the road the best one so far.

We wanted to remind you that our hometown 20th Anniversary Concerts at the historic Taft Theater in Cincinnati are coming up this Friday and Saturday, December 19 and 20. (Two nights, two decades, two completely different shows!) For a limited time, there are two night packages available at overtherhine.com for only $25. Get 'em while they last. We'd love to have you join us as our year draws to a close.

Finally, we're hosting our year end gathering again at St. Elizabeth's in Norwood on Sunday afternoon, December 21st, at 3pm. Join us for some festive acoustic music, food and drink as we tie a bow on our working year before heading back to Nowhere Farm. More info at overtherhine.com.

Hope to see you this weekend.

Blessings and gratitude,

Over the Rhine