[OTR Announce] (no subject)

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine otrannounce at overtherhine.com
Thu Feb 5 13:07:57 EST 2009

Hello friend,

Over the Rhine is setting out to find a little midwinter inspiration.
We’re looking for a dash of warmth on the inside, a timeless tune, a
little laughter and conversation. We’re going to drive and watch the
winter go by and make ghosts with our breath on the cool glass as we
look out the window. Maybe we’ll write something on the foggy
windshield with the curious tip of a finger, and watch it disappear.

We do hope you might come in out of the cold and join us. We’ll see
what happens.

This we do know after quite a few years: It’s not the same without you.

OVER THE RHINE IN CONCERT 2009

Tonight! THURSDAY, Feb 5, Annapolis, MD, Ram’s Head
FRIDAY, Feb 6, Elmer, NJ, Appel Farm
SATURDAY, Feb 7, Carlisle, PA, Carlisle Performing Arts Center
SUNDAY, Feb 8, Alexandria, VA, Birchmere

**

THURSDAY, Feb 19, Nashville, TN, Mercy Lounge, Benefit Concert for the
Flannery O’Connor/Andalusia Foundation with Mary Gauthier, Old Black
Kettle, Minton Sparks… What an honor to be able to raise some money to
help preserve the farm where Flannery’s peacocks once roamed raising
hell as only they can.

**

SATURDAY, Feb 28 THRU Mar 7, Miami, FL, Cayamo Cruise. Over the Rhine
joins Lyle Lovett, Shawn Colvin, Indigo Girls, John Hiatt, Patty
Griffin, Buddy Miller and many more, for a big musical boat ride to a
warm place.

=0
A**

SATURDAY, Mar 7, Stuart, FL, Lyric Theater
SUNDAY, Mar 8, Orlando, FL, Plaza Theater

**

FRIDAY, Mar 27, Dayton, OH, Canal Street Tavern
SATURDAY, Mar 28, Dayton, OH, Canal Street Tavern

Check out OvertheRhine.com for details. Pass this around to family and
friends.
Stay warm, and much more soon.

Peace like a river,

OtR