[OTR Announce] Over the Rhine: Just the Facts Jack

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine otrannounce at overtherhine.com
Mon Aug 30 14:03:17 EDT 2010

Hello to our extended musical family.

Here's the short version of all the latest:

Over the Rhine ON TOUR:

+SEPTEMBER 2010 CONCERTS:

Sept 4, Saturday, Pagosa Springs, Colorado, FOUR CORNERS FOLK FESTIVAL
(with Ricky Skaggs, Sam Bush and many more)

Sept 5, Sunday, Denver, Colorado, SOILED DOVE
Sept 7, Tuesday, Omaha, Nebraska, THE WAITING ROOM
Sept 8, Wednesday, Kansas City, Missouri, CROSSTOWN STATION

Sept 10, Friday, Nashville, Tennessee, MERCY LOUNGE (as part of
Americana Music Festival, wrist band required)

+OUR FAVORITE OUTDOOR VENUE:

Sept 11, Saturday, Cincinnati, Ohio, CONEY ISLAND MOONLIGHT GARDENS.
Join Over the Rhine down by the Ohio River in this lovely, hometown,
historic setting, one of our all-time favorites, as we bid farewell to
summer under the stars with an extended evening of songs, accompanied
by an orchestra of cicadas, crickets and katydids. Tickets available
exclusively at overtherhine.com:

http://overtherhine.portmerch.com/stores/product.php?productid=17433

+POUR ME A GLASS OF WINE/More SEPTEMBER 2010 DATES:

Sept 16, Thursday, New York City, New York, CITY WINERY
Sept 17, Friday, Philadelphia, Pennsylania, WORLD CAFE LIVE
Sept 18, Saturday, Centreville, Virginia, VIRGINIA WINE FESTIVAL
Sept 19, Sunday, Centreville, Virginia, VIRGINIA WINE FESTIVAL

(More dates listed at OvertheRhine.com)

+Over the Rhine, CONVERSATIONS ON A MUSICAL TRAIN

November 5-10, 2010

Join Over the Rhine and friends Lucy Wainwright Roche, Swan Dive,
photographer Michael Wilson, and naturalist Lynn Neal, for the ride of
a lifetime.

In an extravagant gesture, in an attempt to do something hopefully
unforgettable, we are gathering some of our favorite people together
and putting them on a train through the sacred spaces of the American
Southwest. We are going to pour a glass of something good, and watch
you fall in love. There will be music and conversation and much more.
We will hop off the train in Santa Fe and explore, we will eventually
even peer over the edge of the Grand Canyon - take that elusive family
vacation together.

There are 45 total tickets available. We hope you can join us. (The
train leaves from Los Angeles. Check out OvertheRhine.com for more.)

Please help us spread the word RE our train ride: download a PDF flier
at:

http://overtherhine.com/OtR_train.pdf.

Thanks!

Over the Rhine | THE LONG SURRENDER