[OTR Announce] Over the Rhine: ALL 2012 FALL/CHRISTMAS DATES

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine otrannounce at overtherhine.com
Tue Sep 25 17:15:13 EDT 2012

Hey there music lover,

We have confirmed all remaining 2012 Over the Rhine tourdates, and wanted to personally pass them along to you. Hope you can come findus – we’ll be slipping in a lot of new songs as we move ever closer torecording our next few projects. And these remaining months of the year, whenthe evenings begin to lengthen and a chill creeps into the air, cry out formusic. Might as well sing along.

Hope to see you, xo,

Linford and Karin

OVER THE RHINE FALL TOUR: ALL THE GHOSTS ARE IN THE TREES

Thursday, September 27, Pittsburgh, PA: CLUB CAFE
Friday, September 28, Harrisburg, PA: MIDTOWN SCHOLAR
Saturday, September 29, Sellersville, PA: SELLERSVILLETHEATER

Monday, October 1, Northampton, MA: THE IRON HORSE
Tuesday, October 2, Boston, MA: CLUB PASSIM (Two shows:7pm and 9:30pm)

Thursday, October 4, Fall River, MA: NARROWS CENTER FORTHE ARTS
Friday, October 5, Fairfield, CT: FAIRFIELD THEATRECOMPANY
(K&L 16th Anniversary - Gonna be a sweet 16 show.)
Saturday, October 6, Londonderry, NH: TUPELO MUSIC HALL
Sunday, October 7, Pawling, NY: TOWN CRIER CAFE

Friday, October 26, Dayton, OH: THE VICTORIA THEATRE
Saturday, October 27, Canton, OH: MALONE COLLEGE(Homecoming)

Saturday, November 3, Bloomington, IN: BUSKIRK CHUMLEYTHEATRE

Thursday, November 8, Bloomington, IL: BLOOMINGTON CENTERFOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
Friday, November 9, St. Louis, IL: OLD ROCK HOUSE
Saturday, November 10, Louisville, KY: BOMHARD THEATRE

Friday, November 16, Seattle, WA: THE TRIPLE DOOR
Saturday, November 17, Seattle, WA: THE TRIPLE DOOR

+++

OVER THE RHINE CHRISTMAS TOUR DATES: BLOOD ORANGES IN THESNOW

Saturday, December 1, Cincinnati, OH: THE TAFT THEATRE(Note, tickets go on sale for this show on October 5, but special presale (foryou, dear reader) starts October 1 at overtherhine.com)
Sunday, December 2, Norwood (Cincinnati), OH: ST.ELIZABETH’S
(Our special 3pm Sunday Soiree with festive food andbeverages, music and conversation.)

Friday, December 7, Madison, WI: THE MAJESTIC THEATRE
Saturday, December 8, Chicago, IL: OLD TOWN SCHOOL OF FOLKMUSIC (TWO SHOWS, 7pm and 10pm)

Thursday, December 13, Ann Arbor, MI: THE ARK
Friday, December 14, Columbus, OH: THE LINCOLN THEATRE
Saturday, December 15, Kent, OH: THE KENT STAGE

+++

CONVERSATIONS ON A MUSICAL TRAIN

And just a reminder, we are taking another musical TRAINTRIP September 2-7, 2013, in ALASKA! Join us if you dare for a musicaladventure/conversation in the last frontier. We announced this trip to ourtrain "alumni" a few weeks ago, and many of the available ticketsdisappeared instantly. But there is still room. More info/make reservationshere:

http://www.rootsontherails.com/2013-trips-alaska---kenai-peninsula

+++Please share this info freely, tape it to your fridge,tuck it into a freshman biology textbook, slip it into your girlfriend’s guitarcase, crumble it up, strike an Ohio blue-tip and light a fall bonfire under thestars, lay it under the mulch in the flower beds, or line the Victorian wirebird cage with it and let the white doves crap all night long.

overtherhine.com