[OTR Announce] Austin Surprise

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine OTRAnnounce at overtherhine.com
Fri Mar 17 13:20:04 EST 2006

Friday, March 17, 2006

Over the Rhine will be playing a short set at 3:30pm this afternoon at a
party sponsored by Paste Magazine at Maggie May's, 323 East 6th Street in Austin.
This is part of the South by Southwest festivities/mayhem/hoopla.

We've left 20 lovely laminated passes at the door for our fans. The first 20
people to show up and mention Over the Rhine are welcome to attend as our
guests.

Josh Ritter, Jamie Collum, Alejandro Escovedo and others are also performing
at this event.

Hope to see you, and good luck with finding a parking space!

OtR