[OTR Announce] Over the Rhine Fall Concert at Elk Creek Winery

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine otrannounce at overtherhine.com
Wed Oct 1 16:50:26 EDT 2008

“Pour me a glass of wine, talk deep into the night, who knows what
we’ll find…”

Hey all,

We’ve been having the most beautiful fall weather here in Ohio. It’s
the first day of the best month of the year.

Well, the economy ran off the road,  flipped over in the ditch and
caught on fire. Whaddya say we get together soon and lift a glass of
something good to the extravagant notion that truth and beauty will
prevail?

Join Over the Rhine, Saturday, October 11, 2008, at the fabulous Elk
Creek Winery in Owenton, Kentucky. It’s an easy drive from Cincinnati
(and Louisville, Lexington, Indianapolis, Columbus, etc). We’re going
to plug in the full five-piece band and see if we can help the night
fall. See what happens.

You really need to hop online and take a look at this beautiful place.

This could be the date that puts the sparkle back in our eyes, reminds
us of what we truly care about and whispers once again, Yeah, we’re
gonna be alright.

Lookin’ forward to seeing you,

Linford and Karin and the boys

ps Juicy says don’t miss it – he’s really hoping it can turn into an
annual show for the band.