[OTR Announce] OtR in Concert This Saturday at Elk Creek Winery; LFN Volume Three

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine otrannounce at overtherhine.com
Tue Oct 7 15:59:02 EDT 2008

You're my water, You're my wine, You're my whiskey from time to time...

Just a quick reminder:

Over the Rhine will be performing this Saturday evening, October 11, at Elk Creek Winery in Owenton, KY, just South of Cincinnati. The weatherman is calling for lovely weather this weekend, our favorite time of year. We hope you can join us with one or more special people in your life. You can relax and just enjoy drinks and the concert, or you can take advantage of a full dinner served by the winery. We'll be plugging in the full five-piece band and hope we can make this an annual event. See you this Saturday! (Pls check out overtherhine.com for more details.)

Also, thanks for all the encouraging feedback RE our new CD, Live From Nowhere Volume Three. As many of you know, each year, we collect some of the most memorable concert moments from the previous year onto a limited edition CD. Based on your response to Volume Three, and the many notes of encouragement and all around reminiscing, it seems to be the favorite so far. Order you copy anytime at overtherhine.com if you'd like to check it out.

Thanks for the support and hope to see you on Saturday. It's not the same without you.

Peace like a river,

Over the Rhine