[OTR Announce] Thank You

Announcement list for the band Over The Rhine otrannounce at overtherhine.com
Wed Dec 22 12:43:45 EST 2010

Dear friends,

We are home at last to a snow-covered farm, drinking our own coffee,
sleeping in our own beds, loving on our own dogs. There was a milky fog
blurring the edges of everything this morning. Our pre-civil war
farmhouse hovered on an island near the edge of the world.

Thanks so much to all of you for such a great weekend in Cincinnati.
Special thanks to Joe Henry (and family) for joining us and for lifting
a glass brim full of music: An amazing way to celebrate the making of
the THE LONG SURRENDER, and the great good gift of friendship. We are
certainly still basking in the afterglow.

Thanks to our amazing band members and crew mates for all the miles
covered, and for all who pitched in to make our Sunday Soiree happen.

And of course, thanks again to all of you who continue to find us along
the way, give the music a good life, pass it around, complete the
circle. We are grateful.

We are off to get our tree today. Got the trimmings down from the attic
earlier.
Karin already has the old bannister festooned.

Have a blessed Christmas and here’s to a brand new year looming just
around the bend.

Much love,

Linford and Karin

++

PS And our Great Speckled Dog team reminds me to say, Don’t forget
about all the OtR treats available for less than $20 at
overtherhine.com:

OtR Blend coffee
THE LONG SURRENDER (Deluxe Digipak CD or Gatefold Vinyl) (Not available
in stores until Feb)
The Trumpet Child Songbook
"All My Favorite People" T-Shirts
OHIO Posters
Snow Angels and The Darkest Night of the Year: Our two holiday/winter
CD's
Our Catalog: Drunkard’s Prayer, OHIO, Films For Radio, Good Dog Bad Dog
and much more.

Enjoy and thanks again.